Keep your lawn healthy and green all season
Keeping to a lawn mowing schedule can be tricky during the warmer months, as many days are filled with vacations, outdoor activities and backyard parties. However, your lawn depends on regular cutting and maintenance to stay strong and healthy. For best results, we typically recommend weekly mowing. When you sign up for our lawn mowing services, you can enjoy the season knowing that your lawn will receive the care it needs, on schedule.
Benefits of regular mowing
Here at Yard Smart we are often asked if property owners should mow weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. We strongly recommend weekly mowing for both aesthetics and health effects to your yard. Some benefits of regular moving:
- Stronger, healthier grass. Regular mowing means healthy grass will flourish. With less frequent mowing, your lawn is more susceptible to shock and therefore damage from the cut (which could lead to brown grass).
- Even growth. Keeping your lawn at a uniform level allows nutrients to reach the soil evenly which ultimately helps new grass to grow.
- Nourishing mulch. With regular mowing, you get a consistent supply of mulch made up of short grass blades. This helps return much-needed nutrients to your lawn after cutting.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Nothing ruins curb appeal like overgrown grass. Enjoy your well taken care of yard all season and leave your neighbours green with envy.
- Avoid pests. An overgrown lawn is the perfect habitat for bugs and pests. Keeping your lawn free of tall grasses and weeds can help deter pests from making your lawn their home.
We don’t cut corners
We never cut corners. We complete every lawn care job with pride and the utmost attention to detail. And that’s why literally, we do cut corners. Every lawn mowing service includes expert trimming and edging of your yard, around sidewalks, trees and garden features. We also clean up, blowing any grass off of sidewalks or walkways. But no two properties are the same. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation estimate and our expert team will help you get exactly the service you are looking for.
Work with us for your professional lawn care needs
Working with Yard Smart is, well, smart. Here are top reasons to hire our professional lawn mowing services:
- Save time and money. Lawn care often requires serious commitment and time. Get your weekends back for more exciting activities! Plus, you can potentially save money by avoiding buying expensive landscaping tools and equipment.
- Leave it to the experts. Our team has experience working with different grass types, climate conditions and all types of landscapes. Your lawn will be in the hands of experts who are knowledgeable and experienced.
- Get consistent care. Regular lawn mowing is important to optimize the health of your lawn. By hiring us, you are guaranteed that your yard will be well taken care of consistently.
- Your yard will look its best. Your yard is the first thing people will see when looking at your house. Ensure it looks its best and maintain your property value.
Everything about lawn mowing
How much do your lawn mowing services cost?
Our rates are affordable and competitive, but depend on the size of your property and the frequency of service that you’re looking for. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation estimate.
How often should I cut my lawn?
We recommend cutting your lawn weekly to make sure your grass is kept healthy and green. You may choose to hire specialists like us to ensure that mowing is done on a consistent basis.
Why should I hire a professional for lawn mowing services?
Our lawn care experts are knowledgeable and experienced. You can be assured that your lawn will look its best with our mowing, edging and trimming service. Plus, get your time back during the summer months and allow us to handle your lawn care.
What height do you cut my lawn?
When you work with us, our lawn care specialists will determine the optimal grass length for your yard based on its type and the season. Typically, we follow the ⅓ grass cutting principle. This means we avoid cutting your grass more than ⅓ of the original height to prevent potential damage and discolouration.
Do I have to be home for a lawn mowing service?
No! As long as we have access to your front and/or back yard, we can proceed with lawn mowing as scheduled.